Capricci Beauty is the NEWEST addition to Salon Capricci. We are excited to be offering these amazing new services using our Venus Versa including, IPL treatments, Body Contouring, Skin Tightening, Wrinkle Reduction & Fat Reduction. As we get older, our bodies start to produce less collagen and store more fat—this is what eventually leads to wrinkles, sagging, cellulite and other signs of aging.
Venus Versa™ body aesthetic and anti-aging treatments use heat to naturally boost collagen production and shrink fat cells, which tightens sagging skin , smoothens out cellulite and wrinkles, and makes your body and face look more sculpted.
The ideal candidate is anyone who wants to improve the appearance of body fat and/or pockets of cellulite, but who doesn’t want surgery. The ideal candidate may also have skin that’s starting to lose elasticity and/or shows early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
Non-Invasive Treatments with Venus VERSA™ Body AESTHETIC* & ANTI-AGING Applicators
Key Patient Benefits
A slimmer, more defined body shape
Smoother, firmer-looking skin with fewer wrinkles and less cellulite
Comfortable treatments with no downtime Quick treatment sessions (30 minutes maximum)
Technology that is safe for all skin tones
BODY AESTHETICS & ANTI-AGING TREATMENTS BODY CONTOURING
Shrinks excess fat to reshape the body • Lifts and tones buttocks and thighs
Smoothens stubborn cellulite
Firms up and smoothens sagging skin
Softens fine lines • Diminishes deep wrinkles
Body Aesthetics & Anti-Aging Treatments
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me? The best candidate is anyone who wants to improve the appearance of body fat and/or pockets of cellulite* , but who doesn’t want surgery. Good candidates are also those whose skin is starting to lose elasticity and/or shows early signs of sagging* and wrinkles. For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are: • Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area • Current or history of cancer • A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s triggered by heat (e.g. herpes) • An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker • Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area • Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder • Varicose veins • Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure • Skin-related autoimmune diseases • Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done? Yes. Venus Versa™ body aesthetics and anti-aging treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break? Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results? Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be? Treatments are done once a week. 6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment? Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area
DURING THE TREATMENT
1. How long does a treatment session last? Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
2. What does the treatment feel like? The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit.
3. Will it be painful? Treatments are comfortable. Some say it feels like a relaxing hot stone massage. Some even fall asleep during the treatment.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. How will I feel after my treatment? You’ll likely feel relaxed. The treatment is virtually painless and has been compared to a relaxing hot stone massage. Some patients have even fallen asleep while they were getting treated.
2. How long will the results last and are they permanent? The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
3. Is there really no downtime? Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
4. Do I need to do anything after my treatment? No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
5. Can I put makeup up on right after a treatment on my face? Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment.