As the original self tan brand, ST. Tropez's world famous skin finishing products are the choice of professionals, celebrities and beauty editors alike. ST. Tropez's award-winning products are created by experts to bring you glowing, beautiful skin, so you can always look and feel your radiant best.
24 hour patch test required at the clinic, for all new clients.
- Award winning natural healthy looking results
- Now longer lasting (upto 10 days)
- New lighter fragrance and no self-tan smell
- Streak-free finish
- Light weight and non-sticky
- Fast absorbing and does not transfer to clothing
- Clinically proven long lasting hydration
- Non-comedogenic / pore dogging
- Now with Certified Organic DHA active self-tan ingredient
- 100% Paraben-free
PRICE FOR ST. TROPEZ SPRAY TAN IS
- In salon service $50.00
- Mobile (home services) are available $65.00 & up
- Polish your skin with St Tropez Body Polish to buff away dry skin for an even tan
- Remove any perfume, deodorant and make-up, prior to the spray tan treatment
- Waxing & shaving should be completed 24hrs prior to avoid skin sensitivity
- Wear loose, dark clothing to prevent the guide colour transferring on to your clothes
AFTER CARE ADVICE:
- Leave the tan to develop between 4-8hrs/Express Mist 1-3hrs before showering
- Avoid restrictive clothing to avoid disturbing the tan development
- Avoid physical activity that may induce perspiration
- Apply St Tropez Body Moisturizer daily to hydrate the skin to prolong the tan
- Exfoliate 1-2 x week with St Tropez Body Polish to assist with even fading of the tan
- Avoid rubbing the skin after bathing – pat dry to avoid the tan going patchy
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine may bleach skin making the tan fade faster
Well prepped skin will guarantee the most ultimate results and longevity of your glow and finish.
- Start exfoliating your skin a few days before your treatment, and try to remove all traces of old self-tan.
- For best results, complete all exfoliation eight hours or the night before your treatment.
- Make sure all waxing is completed 24 hours prior to skin finishing along with any shaving or any other forms of hair removal.
- Please note waxing and use of hair removal creams will take off and remove self-tan , so please book accordingly.
- Depending on which treatment you opt for, it may be best to wear dark, loose-fitting clothing afterwards.
- If you have super sensitive skin, a patch test is recommended 48 hours prior to your treatment.